Convert your YouTube channel into an app.
Channelify is a sample app that demonstrates the use of the YouTube Data API v3.
You can convert your YouTube channel into a native Android app using Channelify. Using Channelify, you can fetch all the latest videos from your YouTube channel right into the app. It also lists all your playlists from your channel inside the app. A user can view the number of videos inside the playlists as well. Channelify also shows all the comments for every video on the playback screen. A user can view the latest as well as the top comments on any video.
- Latest Videos
- Channel Playlists
- Add videos to favorites
- Channel info and statistics
- Comments & replies
- Light & dark theme options
- Push Notifications using Firebase
- Browse Merchandise Store
- To use Channelify, you simply have to add your YouTube Data API key in the gradle.properties file. To learn how to get a YouTube Data API key, follow our detailed documentaion here.
- To change the default YouTube channel inside the app, just replace the YouTube channel ID in the strings.xml file with your own.
You can use this site to find your YouTube channel ID.
You can find the detailed documentation for Channelify at this link.
Buy us a coffee
If you like our work on Channelify, you can buy us a coffee here.
We have a few other apps that you can check out here.