Kicking Off Hacktoberfest with ACM-VIT!
AlarmIT is a simple alarm app. The alarms can be turned off via three methods - normal turnoff, by shaking the device a number of times, by solving maths questions.
Submitting a Pull Request
- Fork the repository by clicking the fork button on top right corner of the page
- Clone the target repository. To clone, click on the clone button and copy the https address. Then run
git clone https://github.com/rudrankbasant/AlarmIT.git
- Go to the cloned directory by running
- Create a new branch. Use
git checkout -b [YOUR-BRANCH-NAME]
- Make your changes to the code. Add changes to your branch by using
git add .
- Commit the changes by executing
git commit -m "your message"
- Push to remote. To do this, run
git push origin [YOUR-BRANCH-NAME]
- Create a pull request. Go to the target repository and click on the "Compare & pull request" button. Make sure your PR description mentions which issues you're solving.
Guidelines for Pull Request
- Avoid pull requests that :
- are automated or scripted
- that are plagarized from someone else's branch
- Do not spam
- Project maintainer's decision on validity of PR is final.
For additional guidelines, refer to participation rules
AlarmIT is a project initiated for Hacktoberfest2022, so that beginners and those who have some fluency in the native app development domain can start to contribute to an open source project.
Lets get started!
git remote add git fetch git merge
Authors: Rudrank Basant