Android Clean Architecture
Architectural reactive approach
- Following Clean Architecture.
- MVVM Architecture.
- Repository pattern.
- Applying SOLID principles, each class has a single job with separation of concerns by making classes independent of each other and communicating with interfaces.
- Using Kotlin-KTS & buildSrc to handle project dependencies.
Tech stack & Libraries:
- Navigation component - navigation graph for navigating and replacing screens/fragments
- ViewBinding - allows to more easily write code that interacts with views and replaces
- ViewModel - UI related data holder, lifecycle aware.
- LiveData - Build data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- Dagger-Hilt for dependency injection. Object creation and scoping is handled by Hilt.
- Kotlin Coroutines - for managing background threads with simplified code and reducing needs for callbacks
- Retrofit2 & OkHttp3 - to make REST requests to the web service integrated.
- Coil - for image loading.
- Material Bottom Navigation - to handle bottom tabs with support for multiple backStack.
- Sample includes some basic features required in each project like :
- App Tutorial.
- Login - (With Business Logic).
- Sign Up - (Blank Screens).
- Forgot Password -(Blanck Screens).
- Home Screen - (Contains 3 Tabs with 3 NavGraphs).
- You will find extra modules also developed by me like :
- AppTutorial - (To handle onBoarding tutorial screens).
- ActionChooser - (A customized pop up with recyclerView of single selection).
- PrettyPopUp (A customized pop up to display message to user with two actions (positive & negative buttons)).
- ImagesSlider (An images slider supports auto scrolling for images from url and support GIF images).
- Following official kotlin code style
Copyright 2021 Fernando Cejas Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.