Android - MarvelApp
What is this repository for?
- This repository is to show you my skills programming native Android. If you are interested in my profile, you can take a look in order to value my experience. You can feel free to to make comments, suggestions or simply contact me if you think that I can add value to your company/startup or whatever.
- The repo is an small application that show the Marvel characters. It was written in Kotlin language. I used the latest android technologies such as AndroidX Jetpack components. Additionally I'm using:
- Suspend functions
- Cold stream with Flow.
- App separated in layers following the clean architecture guidelines with and app module and core modules.
- Hilt for Dependency Injection.
- Android architecture components.
- MVVM Architecture in the presentation layer.
- Lifecycle extensions.
- Retrofit for requests
- Gson for serialize/deserialize objects.
- Fragments in order to draw screens and support landscape split mode and tablets.
- Material Design components.
The project include the below features.
- Pull to Refresh
- Pagination support
- App state-preservation/restoration
- Indicator of unread/read post (updated status, after post it’s selected)
- Dismiss Post Button (remove the cell from list. Animations required)
- Support split layout (left side: all posts / right side: detail post)
- Implement Room in order to complete the repository pattern.
- Fix UI bugs when split mode is showing.
- Complete test cases.