A simple note-taking compose desktop project with MVVM, Dagger, Decompose and more
- Architecture (MVVM) with Android-ish structure (SingleActivity)
- Dependency Injection (Dagger2)
- Navigation (Decompose)
- Launcher Icons (for all platforms)
- A separate data module
- Testing (both unit tests and UI tests)
- Font (GoogleSans)
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
- Fork the Project
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b feature/amazing-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -m 'Add some amazing feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/amazing-feature)
- Open a pull request
Please make sure to update tests as appropriate.
Show your support
Super helpful compose-desktop template by theapache64