This project is no longer maintained.
Swiftnotes is a note taking app that takes simplicity and speed to a whole new level.
It offers you a quick and easy way to stay organised, capture your thoughts, reminders or anything that's on your mind, any time, anywhere. No extra unnecessary features, just notes.
Steps on how to build Swiftnotes:
- Make sure you have the latest version of Android Studio with Gradle v2.3.1 and the required Android SDK Tools installed (25.0.3 Build tools)
- Clone this repository
- Open Android Studio -> File -> Import Project
- Select build.gradle in Swiftnotes
- Go to Project Structure and make sure Android SDK and JDK paths are set
- Build -> Rebuild Project and Sync Gradle
- Good to go!
Copyright © 2018 Adrian Chifor
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.