The Kotlin Algorithms
Implementation of different algorithms and data structures using Kotlin lang
The repository is a collection of open-source implementations of a variety of algorithms implemented in Kotlin and licensed under MIT License. The implementations and their associated documentations are meant to provide a learning resource for educators and students. Hence, one may find more than one implementation for the same objective but using different algorithm strategies and optimizations.
- The repository provides implementations of various algorithms in one of the most fundamental general purpose languages
- Well documented source code with detailed explanations provide a valuable resource for educators and students alike.
- Source codes are compiled and tested
- Self-checks within programs ensure correct implementations with confidence.
- Modular implementations and OpenSource licensing enable the functions to be utilized conveniently in other applications.
- JUnit 5
- Code checks (detekt, ktlint, spotless)