EduApp is a mini e-learning platform based on udemy's public api. It has 4 main navigation destinations (Home, Search, Wishlist, Cart). Users can search courses from different categories and get real-time results from the api using Chips for a smooth filtering experience. It has different theme for dark mode.
- All courses
- Course details
- Search courses
- Wishlist courses
- Cart logic
- Cache courses for offline better experience
- Darن mode support
- Navigation component - App navigation -> Single activity concept.
- Safe Args - For type-safe passing objects between screens.
- Dagger-Hilt - For dependency injecetion.
- Picasso - Image loading.
- Room - Caching and saving wishlist & cart items.
- Retrofit - Network.
- Gson - Serialization.
- Kotlin coroutines - Concurrency.
- Datastore - Used for presisting filter values.
- View Binding