LeagueNow is a sample soccer team list Android application
You can Install and test latest app
Load the list of teams of a specific soccer league, using the API of TheSportsDB, you can also see the details of a team, add to favorites, see the social networks of the team and many more using the API TheSportsDB.
- Clean and Simple Material UI
- It supports dark theme too
To manage tasks and correctly apply agile methodologies, Trello was used to complement, you can see the work board here (LeagueNow Tablero) Trello.
- Kotlin - First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Coroutines - oroutines provide us an easy way to do synchronous and asynchronous programming. Coroutines allow execution to be suspended and resumed later ..
- Android Architecture Components - Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- LiveData - Data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- ViewModel - The ViewModel class is designed to store and manage UI related data in an optimized way for lifecycles.
- ViewBinding - View linking is a feature that makes it easier to write code that interacts with views.
- Room - is an ORM (object relational mapper) for SQLite database in Android. It is part of the Architecture Components released by Google.
- Navegation - The Android Navigation Component makes the whole navigation system of the app easily manageable.
- Koin -... is a Dependency injection framework for kotlin. It is written entirely in pure kotlin that's why it's so efficient and lightweight and have very good support for android.
- Retrofit - ...is a type-safe REST client for Android, Java and Kotlin developed by Square. The library provides a powerful framework for authenticating and interacting with APIs and sending network requests with OkHttp.
- Glide - ...is an Image Loader Library for Android developed by bumptech and is a library that is recommended by Google
- Material Components for Android - Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for Android.
Services used in the app and tested from Postman
You can see here Postman Docs) API.
This app uses (Clean Architecture with MVVM) architecture.
If you need any help, you can connect with me.
MIT License Copyright (c) 2020 Kҽʋιɳ Sҽɾɾαɳσ Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.