Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls the whole network, rather, like e-mail, volunteers and organisations operate their own independent servers, users from which can all interact with each other seamlessly.
- Material Design
- Most Mastodon APIs implemented
- Multi-Account support
- Dark, light and black themes with the possibility to auto-switch based on the time of day
- Drafts - compose toots and save them for later
- Choose between different emoji styles
- Optimized for all screen sizes
- Completely open-source - no non-free dependencies like Google services
The nightly build from master is available on Google Play.
Check out our FAQs, your question may already be answered. If you have any bug reports, feature requests or questions please open an issue or send us a toot at [email protected]!
For translating Tusky into your language, visit https://weblate.tusky.app/
Head of development
This app was developed by [email protected]. The current maintainer is [email protected].