Android App made by Jetpack Compose Components with Kotlin, MVVM Pattern, Multi Module, Navigation, Hilt, Coroutines, Retrofit and cached data by Room and Kotlin Gradle DSL.
- Single Activity
- Modular Android App Architecture.
- MVVM Architecture + Repository design Pattern.
- Cache api response until refreshed.
- Jetpack Libraries and Architecture Components.
- Dynamic colors for Light and Dark Themes.
- Kotlin Gradle DSL.
Modules are collection of source files and build settings that allow you to divide a project into discrete units of functionality. In this case apart from dividing by functionality/responsibility, existing the following dependence between them. The project is divided into 4 Modules :
:app module is an com.android.application, which is needed to create the app bundle.
:core module is an com.android.library for serving network requests. Providing the data source for the many features that require it.
:common module is an com.android.library only contains code and resources which are shared between feature modules. Reusing this way resources, layouts, views, and components in the different features modules, without the need to duplicate code.
:feature module is an com.android.library which is a module containing a specific feature, isolated from the rest in accordance with business logic.
Local unit testing is done for ViewModel layer in
- Android Jetpack
- Compose Android’s modern toolkit for building native UI.
- ViewModel ViewModel is designed to store and manage UI-related data in a lifecycle conscious way. This allows data to survive configuration changes such as screen rotations.
- Room is a library for data storage persistence which provides an abstraction layer over SQLite.
- Navigation Android Jetpack's Navigation component helps you implement effective navigation.
- Hilt is a dependency injection library for Android that reduces the boilerplate of doing manual dependency injection in your project.
- Coil-compose An image loading library for Android backed by Kotlin Coroutines.
- Kotlin coroutines Executing code asynchronously.
- StateFlow is a state-holder observable flow that emits the current and new state updates to its collectors.
- Retrofit is a Type-safe HTTP client for Android, Java and Kotlin by Square.
- Moshi is a modern JSON library for Android and Java. It makes it easy to parse JSON format data.
- OkHttp interceptor Logs HTTP requests and responses.
- Mockito which is the most popular Mocking framework for unit tests written in Java as well as Kotlin.
MIT License Copyright (c) 2021 Yogi Dewansyah Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.