A sample to showcase Kotlin, MVVM, Hilt, Coroutines, StateFlow, Jetpack compose, Navigation compose, Room, Retrofit and Unit test.
- MVVM Architecture + Repository design Pattern.
- Jetpack Libraries and Architecture Components.
Local unit testing is done for ViewModel layer.
- Android Jetpack
- Compose Android’s modern toolkit for building native UI.
- ViewModel ViewModel is designed to store and manage UI-related data in a lifecycle conscious way. This allows data to survive configuration changes such as screen rotations.
- Navigation-Compose The Navigation component provides support for Jetpack Compose applications. You can navigate between composables while taking advantage of the Navigation component’s infrastructure and features.
- Room is a library for data storage persistence which provides an abstraction layer over SQLite.
- Hilt is a dependency injection library for Android that reduces the boilerplate of doing manual dependency injection in your project.
- Kotlin coroutines Executing code asynchronously.
- StateFlow is a state-holder observable flow that emits the current and new state updates to its collectors.
- Retrofit is a Type-safe HTTP client for Android, Java and Kotlin by Square.
- Gson is a serialization/deserialization library to convert objects into JSON and back.
- OkHttp interceptor Logs HTTP requests and responses.
- Mockito which is the most popular Mocking framework for unit tests written in Java as well as Kotlin.
- MockK mocking library for Kotlin
MIT License Copyright (c) 2022 Mohammadali Rezaei Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.