It would be nice if I didn't have to fill in state and city every single time. I use this app in conjunction with PocketMaps from F-Droid, because there isn't really a good maps app in there that can find the places I want. This means that I'm often performing these steps in the car or in some other hurried situation:
- open app
- type in state (this should just stay as whatever you last set)
- type in city (this should also but with a drop down of previously used cities)
- type in address or business (might be cool to have clearable history here too)
- hit lookup
- select a result
- tap and hold coordinates to highlight, then adjust when not all of it got highlighted :)
- select copy
- switch to other app (and then more steps there)
The Navigate button does nothing for me, but that's probably because I don't have an app with the correct intents. For this scenario, it would be nice if you had a "copy results/coordinates to clipboard" button.
Thanks for the useful app!