Android weather forecast app, which uses OpenWeatherMap API
Simple, free and fast weather API from OpenWeatherMap you have access to the current weather data, hourly, 5-day and 16-day forecasts. This application developed in the Android Studio environment processes the temperature, wind, pressure, weather and humidity data fetched in JSON format and displays them to the user.
- Android Studio - Android Studio is the official Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Android app development, based on IntelliJ IDEA.
- OpenWeatherMap - OpenWeatherMap is an online service that provides global weather data via API, including current weather data, forecasts, nowcasts and historical weather data for any geographical location.
Feel free to contribute to this project, but, be sure to
- Open up an issue stating the problem/feature to be alerted of.
- Fork the repository and work on the issue.
- Send a pull request after finishing up on the code.
- Make sure you read CONTRIBUTING.md
- The code will be reviewed and if all's good, merged into the main branch.
Also, thanks for contributing to Open-source!
This repository is under The MIT License. Read the LICENSE file for more information.