Math Your Brain is a math game built using Jetpack Compose and Modern MVVM Architecture. I built this so that programmers learning Jetpack Compose Can use this repository as a learning material for Jetpack Compose.
Try latest Math Your Brain app apk from below
Click to View Math Your Brain app Design from below
Click to View Math Your Brain app Backend Code from below
- Add Logout
- Make Profile Screen as in the figma file
- Lessons Section
- Kotlin - First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Coroutines - For asynchronous and more..
- Flow - A cold asynchronous data stream that sequentially emits values and completes normally or with an exception.
- Android Architecture Components - Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- LiveData - Data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- ViewModel - Stores UI-related data that isn't destroyed on UI changes.
- ViewBinding - Generates a binding class for each XML layout file present in that module and allows you to more easily write code that interacts with views.
- Room - SQLite object mapping library.
- Navigation Component Navigation refers to the interactions that allow users to navigate across, into, and back out from the different pieces of content within your app.
- Safe args - Gradle plugin that provides type safety when navigating and passing data between destinations.
- DataStore - Jetpack DataStore is a data storage solution that allows you to store key-value pairs or typed objects with protocol buffers.
- Dependency Injection -
- Jetpack Compose UI Toolkit - Modern UI development toolkit.
- Accompanist - Accompanist is a group of libraries that aim to supplement Jetpack Compose with features that are commonly required by developers but not yet available.
- Coil-compose - An image loading library for Android backed by Kotlin Coroutines.
This app uses MVVM (Model View View-Model) architecture.