Note taking Android App using androidx libraries, MVVM with Google Architectural components Room, LiveData and ViewModel. Written in Kotlin
This is a Beginner Friendly Repository made for Open Source Enthusiasts who can contribute to the App.
To contribute in this project, you can update the existing applications.
- Plain Text Notes - Take notes in an Secure & Great App.
- Delete Notes - Delete Notes using One Touch.
- Web Url - Add Website URL for storing Url.
- Add Image - Add Images in Notes to keep it Awasome.
- Notes Colours - Change/Add Differente colours of Notes.
- Re-edit Notes - Re-edit or Update Your Notes.
You can star
this repository on GitHub by navigating at the top of this repository.
Clone your forked repo and move inside it:
git clone https://github.com/akshatbhuhagal/MyNotes.git && cd MyNotes
- Checkout to a new branch to work on an issue:
git checkout -b my-amazing-feature
- Running the project
open the project in Android Studio and run!
- Once you're all done coding, it's time to open a PR :) Run the following commands from the root of the project directory:
git add .
git commit -m "A short description about the feature."
git push origin
Open your forked repo in your browser and then raise a PR to the
master branch of this repository!
To start contributing, check out CONTRIBUTING.md. New contributors are always welcome to support this project. If you want something gentle to start with, check out issues labelled as
good-first-issue. Check out issues labelled as
hacktoberfest if you are up for some grabs! :)