A sample to showcase Kotlin, MVVM, Koin, Coroutines, StateFlow, Room, WorkManager, Retrofit and Unit test.
- MVVM Architecture + Repository design Pattern.
- Jetpack Libraries and Architecture Components.
Local unit testing is done for ViewModel layer.
- Android Jetpack
- ViewModel ViewModel is designed to store and manage UI-related data in a lifecycle conscious way. This allows data to survive configuration changes such as screen rotations.
- DataBinding is a Library in the support library that allows you to bind UI components in your layouts to data sources in your app using a declarative format rather than programmatically.
- Room is a library for data storage persistence which provides an abstraction layer over SQLite.
- WorkManager allows you to schedule work to run one-time or repeatedly.
- Glide is an image loading and caching library for Android.
- Koin is a lightweight dependency injection framework for Kotlin.
- Kotlin coroutines Executing code asynchronously.
- StateFlow is a state-holder observable flow that emits the current and new state updates to its collectors.
- Retrofit is a Type-safe HTTP client for Android, Java and Kotlin by Square.
- Gson is a serialization/deserialization library to convert objects into JSON and back.
- OkHttp interceptor Logs HTTP requests and responses.
- Material Design Build beautiful, usable products using Material Components for Android.
- Mockito which is the most popular Mocking framework for unit tests written in Java as well as Kotlin.
- MockK mocking library for Kotlin
Copyright (c) 2020 Mohammadali Rezaei
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE