This is a demo app built using 'Koin' a new dependency injection framework for Android along with RecyclerView and ExoPlayer2.
- HomeScreen UI is replicated same as TikTok-RecyclerView Android App.
- Kotlin - First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Koin - Dependency injection library for Android.
- Coroutines - For asynchronous and more..
- Android Architecture Components - Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- LiveData - Data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- ViewModel - Stores UI-related data that isn't destroyed on UI changes.
- ViewBinding - Generates a binding class for each XML layout file present in that module and allows you to more easily write code that interacts with views.
- ExoPlayer2 - A library for playing Audio/Video in much efficient way.
- Material Components for Android - Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for Android.
Contributed By: Baljeet Singh
This app uses MVVM (Model View View-Model) architecture.
If you need any help, you can connect with me.
GNU License Visit:- LICENSE