Download the App
What is this App
Thanks goes to these wonderful people
Calculator provides simple and advanced mathematical functions in a beautifully designed app.
• Perform basic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
How to Contribute
If you think that you can add a new feature or want to fix a bug, we invite you to contribute to Calculator and make this project better. To start contributing, follow the below instructions:
Create a folder at your desire location (usually at your desktop).
Open Git Bash Here
Create a Git repository.
Fork the project. Click on the icon in the top right to get started.
Clone your forked repository of project.
git clone https://github.com/<your_username>/Calculator.git
- Navigate to the project directory.
- Add a reference(remote) to the original repository.
git remote add upstream https://github.com/AyushAgnihotri2025/Calculator.git
- Check the remotes for this repository.
git remote -v
- Always take a pull from the upstream repository to your main branch to keep it updated as per the main project repository.
git pull upstream main
- Create a new branch(prefer a branch name that relates to your assigned issue).
git checkout -b <YOUR_BRANCH_NAME>
Perform your desired changes to the code base.
Check your changes.
- Stage your changes.
git add . <\files_that_you_made_changes>
- Commit your changes.
git commit -m "Commit Message"
- Push the committed changes in your feature branch to your remote repository.
git push -u origin <your_branch_name>
To create a pull request, click on
compare and pull requests.
Add an appropriate title and description to your PR explaining your changes.
Create pull request.
How to Do Your First Pull Request?
(I am providing some Resource from where you can Learn)
- Contributions make the open source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create.
- Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Check out our contribution guidelines for more information.
Want to contribute?
Code of Conduct
This project needs a star️ from you. Don't forget to leave a star