Currency conversion using live exchange rates.
This app implements the MVVM architectural pattern using using a repository to fetch local or remote data.
- ViewModel - A class designed to store and manage UI-related data in a lifecycle conscious way.
- Retrofit - Type-safe HTTP client for Android and Java by Square, Inc.
- LiveData - An observable data holder class.
- Data Binding - A support library that allows you to bind UI components in your layouts to data sources in your app using a declarative format rather than programmatically.
- Room - An abstraction layer over SQLite to allow fluent database access while harnessing the full power of SQLite.
- Coroutines - A great new feature of Kotlin which allow you to write asynchronous code in a sequential fashion.
- Dagger-Hilt - A dependency injection library for Android that reduces the boilerplate of doing manual dependency injection in your project.
- Moshi - A modern JSON library for Android and Java.
- FadingEdgeLayout - A versatile layout that fades its edges regardless of child view type.
- DragLinearLayout - An Android LinearLayout that supports draggable and swappable child Views.
- Google AdMob - A mobile advertising platform that you can use to generate revenue from your app.
Copyright (C) Riadh YOUSFI Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.