Inventory - Solution Code
Solution code for Android Basics in Kotlin. Codelab: Android Jetpack - Room.
This app is an Inventory tracking app. Demos how to add, update, sell, and delete items from the local database. This app demonstrated the use of Android Jetpack component Room database.
The app also leverages ViewModel, LiveData, [Flow] (https://developer.android.com/kotlin/flow), View Binding, and Navigation with the SafeArgs plugin for parameter passing between fragments.
You need to know:
- How to create and use fragments.
- How to navigate between fragments, and use safeArgs to pass data between fragments.
- How to use architecture components including ViewModel, LiveData, and LiveData transformations.
- How to use coroutines for long-running tasks.
- RecyclerView and adapters
- SQLite database and the SQLite query language
- Download and run the app.