is a kind of app that generally used to maintain our day-to-day tasks or list everything that we have to do, with the most important tasks at the top of the list, and the least important tasks at the bottom. It is helpful in planning our daily schedules.
The architecture of this application relies and complies with the following points below:
- A single-activity architecture, using the Navigation Components to manage fragment operations.
- Pattern Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) which facilitates a separation of development of the graphical user interface.
- Android architecture components which help to keep the application robust, testable, and maintainable.
Languages and Tools
- Kotlin - official programming language for Android development .
- Coroutines - for asynchronous programming .
- Android Architecture Components - Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- LiveData - Data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- ViewModel - Stores UI-related data that isn't destroyed on UI changes.
- Room - Access your app's SQLite database with in-app objects and compile-time checks.
- Navigation Components - the interactions that allow users to navigate across, into, and back out from the different pieces of content within your app
- View Binding - more easily write code that interacts with views.
- LeakCanary - memory leak detection library for Android.
- detekt - Static code analysis for Kotlin.
- Unit Testing - Build local unit tests.
How to install and run the project.
You can download Apk from release section