Kipper IntelliJ Plugin
The language plugin for the Kipper programming language, which provides language support for the JetBrains IntelliJ platform.
- Add download of the Kipper.g4 grammar file from the main repo.
- Add automatic generation of Antlr4 Lexer and Parser in the gradle build.
- Add LICENSE for repository.
- Finish setup of project structure.
- Implement syntax highlighting based on the Antlr4 Lexer and Parser.
- Add tests for the IntelliJ plugin.
- Test plugin funtionality in IntelliJ IDEs.
- Prepare for first initial release.
- Set the Deployment Token.
- Upload plugin to the JetBrains marketplace.
Using IDE built-in plugin system:
Settings/Preferences > Plugins > Marketplace > Search for "Kipper" > Install Plugin
Download the latest release and install it manually using Settings/Preferences > Plugins >
⚙️> Install plugin from disk...
Copyright and License
Copyright (C) 2021-2022 Luna Klatzer
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.