Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android
GitHub repository for the Kore Android app.
Kore is the official remote for Kodi, and aims to be a simple and easy to use remote.
- Make sure you have a working Android build system;
- The version of Android SDK and Build Tools needed is specified in app/build.gradle. Make sure you have them installed;
- Install the version of Android support library that is specified in app/gradle (dependencies section);
- Git pull
- Gradle should be able to fetch all the other needed libraries.
- Make sure you are able to build Kore as described in the previous section.
- To run the local tests see README
- To run the instrumented tests see README
We currently use travis-ci to automatically build and run the local tests for each pull request.
- Make sure you have a working Docker installation;
- Check out the repository
- Build the container image:
docker build -t kore:latest .
- Start container:
docker run -it -v $(pwd):/opt/kore kore:latest bash
For listing all tasks, run
gradle tasks, for building the app, execute
gradle assembleRelease. If you want to run tests, execute
Copyright 2017 XBMC Foundation Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.